Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Now or Never!! [my 100th post] 9/11's today

しろいくも Shiroi Kumo... At least I think that's the romanji for White Clouds... I just finished it afew days ago, and I really liked it! It's just as depressing as I thought it would be.. You won't understand it if one of your close friends or family member dies. This is a award-winning manga btw. Perfect for celebrating my 100Th post and commemorating 9/11. And I really mean it, you won't like it if someone that's really close to you dies [best read it today if someone close to you died in 9/11]. Well.. Some people I knew died, but they either weren't very close or I hardly knew them at all... So I don't really get the point [even though I almost cried]. You should really try it. CELEBRATING MY 100TH POST!!! Officially introducing White Clouds!!
White Clouds description:
A sad description on the view point of the family's pet dog. You should read it. Especially if one of your family members died in the 9/11.

I hope you make this day a memorial day for whoever died today seven years ago. I still remember my dad called me down to the basement. I remember him saying, "A terrorist plan hit the Twin Towers." I was like 5 or 6 then, so I didn't get really sad. I think I said, "Wow, how many people died?"

No comments: