Monday, September 8, 2008

My 99th post!!

I'm back safe and sound [I didn't reply as fast as I thought I would.. ^^ Watching Kage Kara Mamoru!] and with a new manga to introduce to you guys!! Any way, hard core Code Geass fans would know Majiko! as the artist [Majiko! is the artist and... I know I suck as a Code Geass fan, but some other person is the "writer." The person who makes up the story and doesn't draw. And CLAMP didn't make Code Geass, they designed the characters and did the ending theme illustrations.] I'm planning on getting it when I buy my Kino no Tabi book 1 and my DS charger [yes... Mine broke TT-TT If the book doesn't come fast enough, I'm gonna have to miss the Rune Factory 2 release date!] at the mall. I haven't tried it yet, but I definitely will!!

New Edit!!!
You can try 07 Ghost too! It gonna be released in America somewhere in December. *SQUEE!!!* I really can't wait!! But... It's rated 16+.... I could read 13+ but 16+... Do I look like a 16 year old?
Nvm, if you liked Majiko! and CLAMP's works, you'll like 07 Ghost. You can read a few here.

Another new edit...
I don't wanna face the fact that the next post will be my 100th post...

There aren't many videos about the Caipirinha. I guess there aren't many video about Umineko either... Umineko Caipirinha video!!

Ugh... More edits...
Full Caipirinha with Haruhi dancing. ALL VIDOES ARE NOT BY ME! I'd be cool if I could do that tho... ^^'


bleh... another edit:
*SQUEE!!!!* WHY WASN'T I THERE!?!?!? Well... I didn't know 07 Ghost then... ^^' Btw, they put the release date wrong, Go! Comi! just changed it to December [due to neverending fans telling them to release it sooner :p] so I think they didn't have the time to edit it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kitty. I asked for your help on one of your post in the Anime blog. Can yuo help me with Rune Factory 1 please. I just don't get it. Thank you. :D