Friday, September 12, 2008

My 101th post!!

I got St. Lunatic High school!! I'll scan a few parts in it [I couldn't find any previews online ^^] when my dad figures out how to work our new printer... ^^' So you can see the greatness of Majiko!'s [Um... Again, Majiko! is the artist of Code Geass] first manga!! It's actually really good! I'm serious! I read quite a lot of manga and most with detailness like Majiko! in uh... His' or her's [I don't know the person's gender!! XD I was googling it and I found this and toyed around with it so... ^^'] first manga!! X3 *SQUEE!!* IT'S SOO DURN FUNNY!!! Lol, people who like Koge-Donbo and Pick of the Litter should read this [only 2 in the series tho... TT-TT]! But overall, it wasn't as good as I expected.. But it's still awesome! XD



New Edit!!!

Sorry it took soo long, my dad and I couldn't figure it out... ^^' A NEW WIRELESS PRINTER!!! OoO!!!



Anyway, scans!! [Btw, I randomly scanned pages so you can get the idea of how this manga is... It's completely different from Code Geass right? ^^']







Sorry about it not being really clear, I suck at scanning manga... And also, I won't be able to scan the whole manga, 'cuz that's copyrighted stuff [this is the most I can do... Sorry!]... You can get this almost anywhere [St. Lunatic's pretty common... That's 'cuz people don't know Majiko! did Code Geass!! If that spreads around too fast, they'll be flying off shelves! XD]
Anyways, THIS IS TOKYOPOP, KADOKAWA SHOTEN, AND MAJIKO!'S PROPERTY!!! NOT MINE!! And you can't use these scans. Copyright policy from Tokyopop... ^^'

No comments: