Monday, September 15, 2008

I finally got my DS to charge!! [gots me a new charger lol]

Okay!! I feel a pang of sadness and a attack of happiness!! Both about my favorite video game Rune Factory! Okay:
Good News!!
THERE'S A NEW FUNE FACTORY GAME COMMING OUT IN 2009 [I think]!! It's called Rune Factory Frontier. Here's the video:


*SQUEE!!*

Bad news.....
No. 1: THE RUNE FACTORY 2 GAME RELEASE DATE WAS EXTENDED!! OoO Oct. 21 I think... TT-TT
No. 2: The new RF game [Frontier] is only for the Wii [I think XD Yes, I think again]. TT-TT My parents will kill me if I get a Wii [I've spent $210 dollars on manga.. I estimate about $300 on my entire collection of books and manga... Not including my anime collection. So my parents are puttting me on a spending restriction... So no Wii for me until I get my working papers in high school.. Boo.. Well... If I could get my mom to agree to let me but one...]

No comments: