Friday, November 27, 2009

UTAU Update

[Wow, this blog has kinda become like my UTAU blog Oo']

Okies... Now I'll announce the new voicebanks for my UTAULOIDs

Asu - New Lite voicebank

Hana- Diphone and triphone voicebank [+Lite voicebank]

Yasu- A completed diphone [possibly triphone...?] voicebank

Aria- Normal voicebank + instrument [guitar. Electric (normal and disorted) and acustic]

Ruke- Ver. 1 voicebank + instrument [clarinet X3]

Riri&Lulu- Ver. 1 voicebank

Muzuri [sometimes I might spell his name "Rizumu" Oo' Sorry...]- Ver. 1 voicebank + instrument [drums]

Miyu- Redone ver. 1 voicebank [+ redone piano]

Kousou Motone [Yasai-juice's Spicaloid 8D]- Normal and triphone voicebank

3 comments:

SwedishDada said...

Hey I wrote a song for you. It goes like this: oh oh oh la-dy-bug, oh oh oh la-dy-bug! I love ladybugs I'm a creative ladybug. I'm best friends with a slug 'cause I'm a creative la-dy-buggggggggggg!!!!!!!!! I also wrote this: yellow is red red is yellow better watch out 'cause I pooed in your pillow! Oops! Gues I missed the toilet!

Anonymous said...

Looking for a Cat tree? look no further we provide the best quality product at wholesale prices.

Anonymous said...

Looking for a Cat tree? look no further we provide the best quality product at wholesale prices.