Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow...

The rat story...

My mom's car had the the engine problem light flashing like crazy, so she went to have it fixed. Then, the man fixing it said something like "Your house must have major rat problems because they gnawed through the wired in the car and made a nest in it." My dad exploded with laughter when my mom told him and she started freaking out like "WTF!?!? I HAVE TO SPEND $370 ON SOMETHING THAT A RAT BROKE!?" Wow, that can buy me 2 VOCALOID systems [Megurine Luka and Rin/Ren VOCALOID systems on my wish list :3]! Then the people rented a car for her and she drove that home. Then today when my mom and my dad went to pick up her car, they found out that the rats gnawed though the rented car too... O-o' So my parents got angry and bought a billion mouse traps and rat poisons and stuck them all in our garage.

No comments: