Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Timotei... Timotei... Timotei...

Gifts... Presents... Trees... Vacation or no vacation!? Our family STILL hadn't decided to go on a vacation for Christmas... O-o Either an onsen in Taiwan, or Disney [6th time...], or China. WHICH ONE!?!? Heh... ^^' Many confusing things... Like how Double Arts ended and noticing there are alot more people watching Kuroshitsuji than I thought [alot of them are female... Ciel and Sebastian fangirls I think... *shivers* Fangirls are scary. On the internet, I saw two people fighting about who's "hotter", Lelouch or Suzaku... I would say... CHEESE-KUN!!! lol jk jk, but Lelouch won the favorite anime character of 2008 on anime-source so he might'a won the contest. Too bad mokona didn't win... ;-; NOOO!!] Btw, who's waiting for the 07Ghost anime? I know... about seven including me... And I don't even know the other 6!! Owo' I just replied on their posts on the internet... I wonder... Does anyone think Bakuman might end soon? 'Cuz the artist doesn't seem interested in the manga anymore [the decreasing pages in the chapters]. I hope not... [YES! Onemanga has Hyakko! Okay... Off topic... ^^']


I noticed I go CRAZY on posting... ^^' Okay... Normal... Normal... Normal... Does anyone have a clue on how to go caroling? 'Cuz I'm gonna go tomorrow. And my clarinet's gone all squeaky so I might not be able to play the songs right... -.-' Btw, Allumage is a good manga [besides the normalness of the art and the part ecchi art. nice plot tho... Does anyone like gift-wrapping? I think that's addicting...]

No comments: