Friday, December 19, 2008

ACK!! I HAVE SUGAR FROM THE CINNIMON MY HAIR!!

Yeah... Ignore the title... Okay, song! I sang the songs here [besides the Konata! one. Konata sang that one! I just HAD to put that in!!! X3]

I hope it works... btw, I sound like I'm singing through my nose... That's my microphone... Plus I sound nasal when I go high... That's not my mic, I sing like that. So... World is Mine is combined with Servant of Evil. Hare Hare Yukai is seprate. ^^' I really need a new mic... Like I mentioned in the song, my mic makes my voice lower and also, it makes me sound like... Uh... Weird... I don't sound like that, really! OoO No kidding. I sound 100% American but I have a Chinese/Konata/Japanese/me-ish accent. Even when I'm ABC. [I guess the Japanese/Konata one is from anime... ^^']

No comments: