Monday, October 27, 2008

Mochi Attack!! XD

My dad just came back from a business trip to Taiwan and India... AND HE BROUGHT LIKE A LIFE STOCK OF MOCHI!! Erm... Actually, by dad stopped by in Japan for about an hour and started shopping... And looks like it obvious that my family has this mochi craze ^^' He brought me from Taiwan the anime Spiral and both Cardcaptor movies... So I'm rewatching Spiral now, except I think my dad and my sister are addicted to it. [haha] I spent the whole Sunday with my eyes glued to the TV screen... [finished half of the anime in one day XD] Which is stupid of me getting all excited about what's gonna because I already know what's gonna happen next. And maybe when Halloween comes, my house will be passing out mochi to people. [lolz] Anyways, Two new manga recommendation!!! Amatsuki's nice so far... I think it can be considered historical, shohen, action... I think that's it. It's the only Japanese historical manga I read now... ^^' But I think Bakuman's also really good! It's about two 8th graders trying to make a manga. I think it's good if you want to make a comic book! [Bakuman's by the same author as Death Note]

No comments: