Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anyone excited for the MangaNEXT convention?? X3

I think I'm goinging.. If my mom can let me. So If I go, I'll be cosplaying as C.C. [in her outfit in I think episode 15 season one of Code Geass...] I think I'll also be dragging some of my friends there, if they can go that it is. Here's the website:

http://www.manganext.org/

You might find me singing COLORS by FLOW or World End by FLOW at the Karaoke section. [or Eletric Circus by FLOW X3 or Maybe Amrita by Yui Makino if I get the high notes] ^^' But I don't think many people will go; the manga convention starts on Halloween. TT-TT My mom bought two sacks of candy, and bought a whole barrel of bat shaped pretzels.. Lolz. My sister and I are picking out on the candy secretly... Shhh, don't tell my mom.

Oh, great, off my topic AGAIN. TT-TT Okay, the main thing is that I noticed nobody watches Kuroshitsuji!! OoO I think no one watches it 'cuz it looks like horror, but it's actually supernatural.. ^^' So here's my review so far [it'll change after the series's over]:

I think Kuroshitsuji's nice, but it's different from your normal Hayate the Combat Butler. Yeah, both are about butlers, but Hayate no Gotoku!'s more about comedy when Kuroshitsuji's more in the mystery/supernatural section. [ps, if you like the band... Yes, American band, Becca, the ending theme of Kuroshitsuji's by Becca! It's "I'm Alive" by Becca.] Everything smoothly done, but I didn't really like the fact that they're always telling you how Sebastian [the butler] can do EVERYTHING. I mean, does that guy have any faults besides loving cats? It gets annoying when they keep drilling in you how awesome that butler is. -.- Which is a problem. SEBESTIAN DEFEATS THE BAD GUYS RIGHT AWAY!! I don't need just a flash of action, I want more fighting scenes!! [yeah, I like action :3 espically when there's guns included] So I'm just saying they over did the show off part. It funny 'n all, like in episode 2, the person who kidnapped Ciel [the uh... other main character, the kid Sebastian works for. And yeah, Ciel's 12... X3 NEAR MY AGE!! FINALLY A CHARACTER NEAR MY AGE AND NOT STUPID!!!].. His uh... Minions heavily guarded the kidnapper's house, then Sebastian's already behind them. So I think they blended the seriousness and comedy together nicely. The part with other servants plus some parts with Madam Red [Ciel's aunt] are funny, but without those people, it gets really serious and suspenceful [I couldn't sleep one night think what'll happen in the manga OoO].


Oh yeah, two more things:
1. Mamotte! Lolipop's getting dubbed by FUNimation
2. REMEMBER CODE GEASS!!! ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean no one watches Kuroshitsuji? I know a ton of people that do.