Sunday, June 1, 2008

This blog is starting to be more about my life...

I just came back from Six Flag Great Adventure. I got soo wet from the log-water-thingy... Lol, I'm waiting for my turn in the shower now. Plus, my cousin's here today and my ankle's feeling alot better. Today, I first went on the Great American Scream Machine, then I think Superman; then my sister, my friend, and my cousin attempted to go on Kingda Ka, (well, my cousin didn't go on) but the machine broke down. After that, we wanted to go on El Toro but that broke down too (but it got fixed when we just left!! GRRR! Samething happened to us on Kingda Ka) Then we went on something that starts with "Thunder" three times in a row. The first time we went in the Thunder thingy, this person got stuck in the seat, then, we switched to the other side (there are two roller coaster cars) and that other side broke. But we finally got on. After that, we went on Medusa.... I got soo scared, I started singing (NOT SARCASTIC!! REALLY! I THOUGHT SINNGING WOULD CALM ME DOWN!! So I sang the first opening of Code Geass season 1 COLORS by FLOW instead of screaming. My cousin actually heard me). The we went on the "run away railroad" or something for three times continuously 'cuz nobody's there. Then we went on the log water thingy. ^^' That's what we did for eleven hours. rofl.

No comments: