Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wow, my 60th post....

I haven't been blogging in a while... Anyway, I won't BE blogging in a while 'cuz last night at Youth Group, I sat on a table and then the table sat on me. (technicality, I sat on the table, but the table leg wasn't put straight and slipped and crashed. It's one of those foldy tables that you see in school parties.) So after that, I have my ankle bruised and cut so it's really hard for me to move without ripping open the cut (idk how I slept last night XD). Plus, I cut my ankle in the basement and I had to climb the stairs (and it's a really long one) up. (also, the elevator takes FOREVER to come.) And when I arrived upstairs, they ran outta band-aids, until my dad found me on awhile later. Not my day... I wanted to go swimming today... My (older, thankfully) cousin and my uncle's comming today too... But one thing I'm thankful of is that my dad made a Korean breakfast! (with ginger somehow... eww....) But dad'snot Korean... How did he know how to cook this... *holds a spoonfull of the food* Did you know that the keyboard is dirtier than the toilet?

No comments: