Monday, December 1, 2008

07-Ghost anime... Code Geass: Suzaku of Rebellion... Ramune candy...

Okay.... Just finished Amatsuki last episode... WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!?!?

Boten: .....I want to make you the new Teiten....

Toki: (O.o)

BOOM! The ending theme!! -.-' idk what's going on.... BUT WHAT'S GOING ON!? ... I have a habit of holding down the shift key instead of pressing the caps lock... Nvm that, but could someone explain to me what's going on!? Isn't Toki already the "Blank Page"? So he's gonna be the blank page AND teiten? How'll he get back to the real world now!? If he does get back, what'll he do about his friends back in the "game" world? What about... um... uh... The something-ou thing? The thing with the high squeaky voice? Bleh... I didn't post for that reason...About Code Geass: Suzaku of Rebellion... I wanna try reading that. I think it came out in English already, but I'm not sure. I heard it's about Code Geass, except it's on Suzaku's point of view. I feel sorry for Suzaku... First beating up Lelounch, then friends with Lelounch, then almost killed many times by Lelounch, then working for Lelounch, then being told by Lelounch to kill him and take his place. But I think Rollo got the worst...

Lelounch: WHY WON'T YOU DIE!? I TRIED TO KILL YOU SOO MANY TIMES AND YOU JUST WON'T DIE!!!

Rollo: wtf... Nii-san....? ;-;

Not meant as a joke. So maybe Lelounch is a bad guy... Torturing so many innocent people... But I really feel sorry for C.C.... Going through all of Lelouch's crazy tantrums... Getting attacked by Lelouch with a plate and a pizza... Getting yelled at by Lelouch randomly... But I also feel sorry for Kallen [or Karen... People call her many different names but I use Kallen ^^']... Having a crush on a womanizer [*AHEM* Lelouch. He's said to make 4 or maybe more girls like him] then almost forced to make out with a depressed and almost drugged Lelouch, then made out Lelouch [who made out and was going out with Shirly, who rumored to have made out with C.C. and is going out with her, who's rumored to be engaged to Kaguya-hime...], then Lelouch became an enemy to Kallen, THEN Kallen still misses Lelouch after he died [?]. Okay... I'm really going off topic.

http://07-ghost.net/index.html


refresh after the page loads. If you don't see strange words before the page loads, click staff or introduct and click top page.... What's it say!?!? OoO Hm... Idk Japanese or Romaji/Chinese.

2 comments:

Janey said...

Is this from YuYuHakusho?

Kitty said...

No, you watch Yuyuhakusho?