Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ugh...

You know that feeling that when you wanna cry and strangle someone at the same time?? RUNE FACTORY 2 WAS SOLD OUT WHEN I CAME!! Σ(゚Д゚')ノ ... Sorry... I just HAD to put that smiley there... The guy thought I was gonna cry 'cuz I got all teary-eyed... But the truth was that I was shocked and wanna strangle him and wanna cry and wanna shout "NO WAY!?!?! RUNE FACTORY IS NO THAT POPULAR AND THIS ISN'T NOT FAIR!! YOU STILL HAVE FOUR SQUIRRELS THERE SO THAT MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE 4 MORE GAMES!!!!! NO DURN WAY!!!! FREAK!!! NOOOOOO!!!" and kick him, and grab one of the squirrels and run and scream at the same time and smack the guy with my bag. All those mixed feelings make me look like I was gonna cry... Which made me look like I was a 9 year old... -.-' I almost fainted there... Lolz, but I'm gonna get it tomorrow [waking up really early and dagging my mom to buy it for me!! XD] This other store [Planet X] still haven't had it shipped in so If I go tomorrow I would GET THE PLUSHIE!!! X3 But the squirrel looked smaller than on the website but the one on the website looked sorta weird... Nvm, THEY'RE BOOTH UBER CUTE!!! *SQUEE!!* Great.. I'm hyper and happy but depressed angry at the same time and I'm typing like 1000 words a second and I keep making mistakes and I'm shaking like crazy.... STUPID NATSUME AND GAMESTOP!!!! I bought theses really cool pants- THAT'S NOT THE POINT!! ^^' As you can see I'm like crazy.... rofl *takes a deep breath....* Okay... I'm normal now! I wanna strangle someone now... TOKYOPOP REALLY CANCELLED PICK OF THE LITTER 5!!

No comments: