Tuesday, November 11, 2008

JH RETREAT!!!

I complete forgot about this!! XD It was fun and all... Games.. Eating Pocky until we're sick... Crab walk soccer... This snake game... BUT!! The most awesome of all was the *drum roll* HERO COSPLAY!!! [The theme was Heros] Our group got 2nd place!! X3 [I was the "hero" btw lolz] But that was completely by chance, our group didn't know about the cosplay contest and the equipment Jen [my counsler] brought was swiped by other groups. I was cosplaying as Otaku-girl in the outfit [well... only the ribbons, that's what I brought... I never intended to wear that on stage, I was only gonna show-off to my friends... I weas only the back-up hero too... But the offical one didn't even know there was a hero cosplay] Here's what happened:

Speaker: Okay thank you!! Now, Group 4!! [my group]

Me:...

Speaker: Group 4!!!

Me:...

Melody [a friend in my group] : *whispers* Kitty [not my real name]! Your turn!

Me: Huh? Oh, yeah!! *walks on stage shaking*

Speaker: Now, which hero are you?

Me: *thinks of a random name* Otaku-girl cosplaying as Haruhi Suzumiya from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

Crowd: WHOO!! HARUHI!!!

Me: "I'm only interested in time travelers, espers and... and... *forgot line* Aliens!!"

Everyone: ...

My friends [mouthing]: Good luck!

Judge 1 [our pastor, Dean Kershner]: So... What do you do?

Me: Well... *think of a random thing* I find suitable anime and manga for everyone!

Judge 1: How?

Me: It'll be very wrong if a child would watch an adult anime would it?

Judge 3: What else do you do?

Me: Do you want me do dance the Hare Hare Yukai Dance?

Crowd: WHOO!! DANCE IT!!

Me: *dances half of it without music and me singing*

Speaker: Judges?

Judge 1: Erm... What would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood... [yes, he did say that!]

Judge 2: More action would be better.

Judge 3: Good job!!! [she says that to everyone]

Me: *walks down stage*

Crowd and my friends: WHOO!

Me: *sits down and turns to my group members*: I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!!! ISUCKEDSOOBADLY!!

Anna and Shelly and Jen and Tiffy and the others I haven't named: Don't worry! You did fine!

Awhile later...

Speaker: Okay! Now, the final contestants are Sneeze-a-lator and Otaku-Girl!!

Me:...

Sneeze-a-lator: *Walks up stage*

Tiffy [my bff from group 4]: *elbows me*

Me: Huh?

Tiffy: Go up!!

Me: ? They aren't calling me..

Speaker: Otaku-Girl!! [expersion like "GET UP NOW!!"]

Me: Oh... Okay! *Walks up stage*

Crowd: *boos and whoos at the same time*

Judge2: Do the dance again

Me: Okay *dances again without music and with me singing, but I lost my voice so no one could hear me*

Speaker: Anything else?

Me: Oh yeah! Amatsuki's an awesome anime that's based on the history of Japan! So if you watch it, you'll learn Japanese history! *Runs down stage really fast*

Judges and crowd: ...

Speaker: *sweatdrop* Sneeze-a-lator! Your turn!

Crowd: WHOO!!

Me [to my group]: I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!!

group4: ... No comment...

Later...

Speaker: SNEEZE-A-LATOR WINS!!!

Me: WHOO!!!

Everyone: ...

Phew... I thank God for helping me!! I was scared half to death on stage! ^^' Being Haruhi is hard! [I'm not a tsundere like her lol]

No comments: