Thursday, October 30, 2008

RUNE FACTORY FRONTIER AD!!!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16321719ph8W7HqJ



X3 At about 29:46 in Hyakko episode 4, THERE'S A RUNE FACTORY FRONTIER AD!!! OoO *SQUEE* Oops... Anyways I was suppose to talk about the anime Hyakko... BUT RUNE FACTORY FONTIER'S COMMING OUT IN 11/27/08!!! Well... I think so... But it's in Japan... I want those turnip seeds too... But I can't read the instructions on how to grow them... My mom restricted me on video games so I'm not allowed to get a Wii... ;-; Well... Next time, the trick or treaters are comming soon so... Anyway I won't be online often [I'm not going to the MangaNEXT... My green hair dye failed on me rofl now my hat's green] 'cuz the giving out candy and Youth Group and such... Btw, Amatsuki's an anime!!! Sorry, just noticed that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I can't even finish the first Rune Factory. The monsters in that one mountain where you have to cross the bridge-- I forgot what it's called-- are really HUGE. They're too hard to defeat. I might as well give up.

Kitty said...

Try going to the previous cave and train. [and mine there. There's alot of diamond rubies there, so you can earn more money to get more weapons.] If you epanded your house already, try forging a bunch of weapons. Plus, you know the moondrop flowers? Those take along time to grow, but they restore quite alot of rune points. You can also try to eat riceballs, they sorta restore rune points. I had trouble on that part too [spent soo many hours of video gaming... ^^']

And cheats here:
http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/695/695645.html

I found an AWESOME walkthrough, but I either can't find it, or the person who created it deleted it ^^'

Anonymous said...

Thanks. But it's REALLY HARD!! I have a lot of questions... Did you bring your sleeping bag with you when you went there? Did you use a spell book? Did you take any monster with you? Who? What's a moondrop flower? How many times did you try to defeat ALL the monsters? I mean, there's A LOT of them. I don't even know where to go! The place is just too big!