Monday, March 10, 2008

El Cazador de la Bruja

Okkaayy... Pictures from one of the greatest yuri ever:
One of the main characters (Nadie)

Nadie with her gun
The second main character (Ellis)
Nadie and Ellis Watching a Amigo Taco show Lilio (with cat ears)
Ellis, Lilio (in swiming suits)and Nadie Nadie's mysterious employer, Blue-eyes (yes, that's her name)
The bad guy Rosenburg
Group shot! (with the guy Ricardo)
This is a anime review I posted (on anime-source) for one of the best animes in the world:

This is one of my top favorite. Right now I'm watching it the second time. Unless it's a good anime, I don't usually watch it more than once.The world, originally, was riddled with witches, those who were born with a super-natural power to do many things. Heal wounds, pick up things, and many others that are the same with ordinary magic. But time slowly lessened the population of the witches, until now, there are none left. Until scientists created these "man-made" witches. They made many, but only two survived.El Cazador de la Bruja means "The Witch Hunt." Which is actually true. Madie is hunting for Ellis, who is that "man-made witch." El Cazador is based in Mexico, so it obviously contains some Spanish. Alright, let's get to the point:The only bad pert about El Cazador is the it's considered yuri, which means light lesbian. Which is going to show around the end. But it's barely tellable.The good part about El Cazador is... a lot of stuff. The mini-plot length is something I care very much about in animes. The mini-plots, or the stuff that happens in the middle of the main plot, most extend for about one episode. Which means you can watch this anime over and over and over again. Why? Because you can pick a random episode from the series and watch it without worrying that you forgot what the begining of that mini-plot is about. In other words, it's a perfect anime to buy. El Cazador is something you have to get used to. Luckly, I was forced by boredom to watch this. After finishing the first episode, don't stop, continue watching, it gets better. At first, I was thinking, "This is soo boring, I think I'll stop it." and I also had a problem with the art. It wasn't my style. I had more reasons to stop watching this anime than to watch this anime. But I continued anyway. Now I am throughly thankful that I didn't stop. Though in the middle after the yuri part begins, it starts to get boring again. Still, continue watching, even if it drives you crazy (that yuri part almost drove me crazy).The opening theme was perfect for this anime. Really enjoyed it. But the ending theme was okay, so-and-so. I usally skip it.Overall, is anime is FANTASTIC! You should really watch it. I was hooked by this anime, it is a wondreful anime that was made. I don't know why nobody watches this. Taco-taco-taco-su, oiishi de taco-su, Amigo Taco-su! Yeah!~ :3
All anime fans should watch this anime! Any last words?

1 comment: