Monday, March 3, 2008

Boo!

"( -.-')" This is really scary.. This is the first time I've heard a ghost... Okay, I recieved a call from my sister thro her cellphone saying that mom forgot her cell and I should call her's if I needed anything. When my sister just finished saying "Mom forgot her cel-," all the fuzzy cell-phone noises stopped and I heard something that you only hear in horror movies... It went like "Hooaaiii..." -.-' Really corny now that I think of it... But I heard it crystal-clear.. Then it suddenly flashed back and I heard my sister say "Hello?? He-e-llo-o? You there??" It was actually pretty creepy. I saw a ghost once before at a funeral of a close friend's mom, all I saw was a flash of white. It looked like a mini aurora borealis except all white and lasted shorter, less than a second. Then this morning, my computer turned itself on from standby mode. No one was there. My mom was asleep, my grandparents were upstairs and I was just comming downstairs. ^^' Help??

1 comment:

jon h said...

pretty cool stuff, ghost sighting are always so cool to see, i bet you told people about these stories and they didnt believe you, it doesnt matter you saw what you saw and heard what you heard... sometimes its something that can be explained and other times its really the other side!

ive had my share of ghost sightings and stories, things that creep you out in the moment but later gives u a good laugh and story... no one should be afraid of ghost.. there people to...sort of