Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Post



HIyaS!! Whoo!! Thats the my group (4) RCCC JH Winter retreat!! ^^ I miss that place, I can't wait for the summer retreat...ANYWAY!! My real neme is really long so you can call me either Kitty or Kiki or Ayako, or plain "person." I like anime, manga, books, picking locks, telling ghost stories, eating Pocky Sticks, drawing, scaring the heck outta people, hanging out with my bff Tiff, eating paper, pocking people, playing the clarinet, and the internet. My fav. animes and mangas are:

1.Tsubasa Chronicles (anime and manga)
2.Lucky Star
3.The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
4.Kamichama Karin
5.Ojamajo Doremi
6.Doreamon
7.Powerpuff Girls Z
8.Azumanga Dioh
9.Yami no Boushi to no Tabibito
10.Code Geass

My dilikes are even longer then my like so I'm too lazy to type it out. ^^'
o^-^o

~KC


No comments: